Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
Human Resources Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has published a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II vacancies in IT Department. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 03-02-2018 to 22-02-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details: 28 Posts1. Officer Scale I : 13 Posts
- Software Programmers (including Android Developers): 04 Posts
- Software Tester: 03 Posts
- Oracle Database Administrator: 01 Post
- MSSQL Database Administrator: 01 Post
- Network Administrators: 04 Posts
- Data Analysts: 10 Posts
- Information Security Officer: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018
Candidates age limit should be between 23-30 years S.No-01, 25-35 years for S.No-02 as on 31-12-2017. Age Relaxation to reserved categories applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- Candidates should possess Graduates in Computer Science B.Sc (Computer Science), BCA, B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science/ IT, M.Sc (Computer Science), MCA for Post-A,
- B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ IT/ MCA/ MCS/ M.Sc (Electronics/ Comp. Science) for Post-B, G,
- B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ MCA/ M.SC Computer Science for Post-C, D,
- B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications for Post-E,
- Master/ Bachelor degree in the related areas like Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Sciences, Analytics or related areas for Post-f with relevant experience.
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018
Selection will be through Group discussion and personal interview. A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview.
- While short listing the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled. Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidate for the interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for all other categories & Rs. 100/- for Sc/ST/PWD Candidates through online.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 03-02-2018 to 22-02-2018 & send their hard copy of on line application with attested copies of relevant certificates in an envelope must be written as “Post applied for” by ordinary post to The Asstt. General Manager (IR & HRD) Bank of Maharashtra, Lokmangal 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 04-03-2018.
Steps to Apply Online for Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam 2018?
- Before applying online candidates have valid e-mail id & password
- Candidates log on through the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on Careers ———–> Recruitment Process —————> Current Openings
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”
- Read all instructions, login your self & Fill all the details
- Check once before submit the form.
- After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Bank of Maharashtra SO 2018: Important Dates
- Date of Commencement of Application: 03rd February 2018
- Date of Closure for Registrations: 22nd February 2018
- Date of Closure for Edit: 22nd February 2018
- Start Date for Fee Deposit: 03rd February 2018
- Last Date for Fee Deposit: 22nd February 2018