Caselet DI for IBPS PO/RRB Mains 2018: 27 Aug

Caselet DI for IBPS PO/RRB Mains 2018: 27 Aug

Caselet DI for IBPS PO/RRB Mains 2018: 27 Aug

Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
In an IT company, there are 3000 employees. The company has its branches in five different cities, viz Pune, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata. Out of the total employees, 35% are females. 20% of the female employees work in Bengaluru. Out of the total number of male employees, 10% work in Delhi, 30% work in Pune, 14% work in Chennai, 8% work in Kolkata and the remaining male employees work in Bengaluru. There is no female employee in Kolkata. Out of the total females, 30% work in Chennai, 16% work in Delhi and the remaining work in Pune.
1. If 55% of the male employees in Pune and 45% of female employees in Bengaluru leave the company then what will be the ratio of the existing male employees in Pune to female employees in Bengaluru?
1) 257 : 129
2) 351 : 154
3) 361 : 165
4) 341 : 137
5) 297 : 121
2. What is the difference between the total number of female employees in Pune and Bengaluru together and that in Chennai and Delhi together?
1) 124
2) 129
3) 84
4) 134
5) 132
3. What is the ratio of 20% of the male employees in Delhi to 10% of the female employees in Bengaluru?
1) 7 : 13
2) 9 : 11
3) 12 : 7
4) 13 : 7
5) 5 : 9
4. What is the total number of employees working in Pune?
1) 762
2) 951
3) 942
4) 931
5) 897
5. The total number of employees working in Pune is what per cent of the total number of employees?
1) 29.7%
2) 31.4%
3) 17.7%
4) 32.6%
5) 36.2%
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Sarada tower has 280 households of 4 members each. The people of Sarada tower, use three different types of product viz Himalaya, Dabur and HUL. The number of persons who use the products of Himalaya is 415. The number of persons who use the products of Dabur is 50 less than the number of persons who use the products of Himalaya and 25 more than the number of persons who use the products of HUL. The number of persons who use only Himalaya and HUL products is 102. The number of people who use only Himalaya as well as Dabur products is 20 less than the number of persons who use only Himalaya and HUL products and 5 less than the number of persons who use all three products. The number of persons who use only Dabur and HUL products is 58.
6. How many people use only one product?
1) 379
2) 375
3) 382
4) 368
5) 395
7. The number of persons who use all three products is approximately what per cent of the total number of persons living in Sarada tower?
1) 8%
2) 9%
3) 11%
4) 6%
5) 13%
8. What is the ratio of the number of persons who use only Himalaya and HUL products to the number of persons who use only Dabur products?
1) 19 : 25
2) 11 : 17
3) 17 : 27
4) 17 : 23
5) 19 : 23
9. What is the difference between the number of persons who use only HUL products and the number of persons who use only Himalaya and Dabur products?
1) 13
2) 15
3) 11
4) 9
5) 7
10. What is the total number of persons who use at least two types of products?
 1) 253
2) 242
3) 329
4) 264
5) 250
Answers:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 3
  5. 2
  6. 2
  7. 1
  8. 4
  9. 3
  10. 3
Share To:

IBTS INDIA

IBTS - (Institute for Banking Training & Educational Services) is in the Leading Institution for banking & SSC, IBPS, Center & State exams in Chandigarh.

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours