As you know, the first of the SSC CHSL Tier -I - 07th January 2017 Exam was over now. The level of the paper was of Moderate. In this post we are sharing some of Questions which was asked in today’s exam all Slots. & Also we are updating this section regularly.
Please Note, This is the Questions & Data given by our users, we are stating that here, if anything does not match which came in the exam, we will not be responsible for the same, Please mention in the comments section We will try to rectify that.
Quants Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier 1 7 January 2016
- The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two number is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number? - Ans. 150.
- In 40 L mixture of milk and water, the ratio of milk to water is 7:1.In order to make the ratio of milk and water 3:1,the quantity of water (in liters) that should be added to the mixture will be ? -Ans. 6 2/3.
- Three persons walk from place A to place B. their speed are in the ratio 4 : 3 :5. The ratio f the times taken by them to reach B will be ? Ans. 15:20:12.
- The average age of a woman and her daughter is 21 yr. The ratio of their ages is 5 : 1 respectively. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 yr ? Ans. 10 : 3.
- Find the value of for which the distance between the points and is 10 units. Ans. -9,3.
GK Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier 1 7 January 2016
- Over which river, Tehri dam is built - Bhaghirathi river
- Rukmina arundale is associated with which filed ? - Dance and Choreographer
- Taj Mahal was built in the memory of - Mumtaj
- Deepika kumari is associated with which of these sports - Archery
- When Emergency was declared in India ? - 1975 to 1977 by Indira Gandhi
- Total amount produced by a country and income is called ? -
- Question on Scientific names of Fruits
- Question on Bharatanatyam Dance -
- Who founded Brahmo Samaj ? - Raja Ram Mohun Roy in 1828
- Which is a Scalar Quatity? - Modulus of Elasticity
- What is PPM Value of River's water
- With which State Haryana did not share the boundary ? - Madhya Pradesh
- Chemical Formula of Baking Soda is ? - NaHCo3
- Which metal remains in Liquid state at Room temperature - Hg (Mercury)
- How many times, a person can become a Prime Minister of a Country ? -
- In which state Allora caves are located ? Maharashtra
- Who made Barograph ?
- Which is the Dwarf planet in Solar system ? - Pluto
- What is found as a pair in Atoms - Proton and Neutron
- Who is the author of Arthashastra ? - Kautaliya
- 4 Bits Equals to ? - 1 nibble.
- For which theory Nobel Price 2016 for Economics is given ? - Contract theory
- In which state, Bhavani Dam is located? - Kerala
- Who is recently appointed as Unicef Goodwill Ambassador? - Priyanka Chopra
- 1 Question is asked on Scientific name of Mammals?
General Intelligence Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier 1 7 January 2016
1. In each of the following questions, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ?
- Ans. MPSV.
- Ans. 125.
- Ans. Satish.
- Ans. CONSCIENCE.
English Language Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier -1 7 January 2016
- America was _________ by Columbus. - Ans. discovered.
- He shows great ability _________ Mathematics. - Ans. In.
- The boys ______whom I was playing are all my good friends. - Ans. with.
- ___________ can be no excuses this time, students. - Ans. There.
- Octopuses are mostly shy and _____ harmless to human beings. - Ans. Generally.
Stay Tuned for more Asked Questions we will update very soon…..