SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 is one of the most awaited examinations of all times. This examination is held on an annual basis to filter eligible candidates for posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). The examination of SSC CHSL Tier I started from 7th January 2017 was conducted in various centres across the country.
The examination is scheduled on the following dates:
- 7th January 2017 to 9th January 2017 (in two slots)
- 10th January 2017 to 8th February 2017 (in three slots)
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Schedule Timing
10th Jan 2017 to 8th Feb 2017
10:00 AM to 11:15 AM
1:15 PM to 2:30 PM
4:15 PM to 5:30 PM
SSC CHSL Tier I Paper Pattern
No. of Questions
General Intelligence (Reasoning)
- SSC CHSL Exam conducted for 200 marks.
- It contains 200 questions.
- It is an objective type exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 75 minutes.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers ie 0.50.
Today is the 4th Day of SSC CHSL Exam. We will update the SSC CHSL Exam Analysis daily & We, hereby, bring you the complete analysis of Slot 3 of the SSC CHSL Tier I Examination held on 11th January 2017:
Overall Difficulty level of the exam was Moderate.
Good attempts - 72-78.
Section wise Analysis of SSC CHSL Tier I - 11th Jan 2017 Slot 1
In this, we will make you head towards the section – wise analysis as per the topics asked:
General Intelligence (LR) Analysis SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam:
The Reasoning & General Intelligence Section is for 25 Question & 50 marks. According to the Exam analysis, Covered topics are given below.
Difficulty level: - Easy
Safe Attempts : 21-23 out of 25 Questions
- Paper Cutting.
- Questions of Water Image.
- Questions of Mirror Image.
- Analogy – 2-3 Questions.(Easy)
- Classification – 1-2 Questions.-Moderate
- Matrix – 1 Question. A little time intensive but overall simple.
- Picture Diagram – 2 Questions.
- Series – 5 to 8 Questions (number series, alphabet series, etc.)
- Statements and Conclusions - 1-2 -Moderately levelled
- Number Series/Alphabet Series -2 -Not much engaging. The questions for this topic were quick and easy to solve.
- Blood Relations- 2-3 -Easy to tackle
- Logic based Reasoning - 3 -Easy
- Distance and directions - 1 Easy
- Misczllaneous-5-Easy enough to tackle
General Awareness Analysis SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam:
The General Awareness Section is for 50 marks. According to the SSC CHSL 2017 Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
Difficulty level: - Moderate. to difficult
Safe Attempts : 13/16 out of 25 Questions
- History 3-4 Easy
- Geography 2-4 Moderate
- General Science 5-6 Direct questions.
- Polity 2-3 Easy
- Economics 2-3 Moderate
- Current Affairs 3-4 Easy
- Static GK 2-3 Moderate to attempt
English Language Analysis SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam:
The English Language Section is for 50 marks. According to the SSC CHSL 2017 Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
Difficulty level: - Moderate.
Safe Attempts : 17-21 / out of 25 Questions
- Reading Comprehension – 5 Questions.
- Idiom/phrases – 3 Questions.
- Spelling Correction – 1 Question.
- Fill in the blanks – 3 Questions.
- Antonym & Synonym – 3-4 Questions.
- One Word Substitution – 3 Questions.
- Sentence Improvement – 3 Questions.
- Error Detection – 3 Questions.
Difficulty level: - Moderate.
Quantitative Aptitude Analysis SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam:
The Quantitative Aptitude Section is for 50 marks. According to the SSC CHSL 2017 Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
Difficulty level: - Easy-moderate.
Safe Attempts : 18-20 / out of 25 Questions
- Trigonometry 2-3 No tricky questions. - Moderately leveled.
- Data Interpretation 3 Moderate. Remained a little tricky to solve
- Coordinate Geometry 2 Easy direct formula based question.
- Geometry 2 Moderately levelled
- Mensuration 2 Formulae based. Simple for one who was well versed with the basics.
- Time and Work,Percentages and Averages 2q -Easy and direct questions were posed.
- Profit Loss 1-2 Moderate
- Distance and speed 2-3 Simple
For Exam Questions follow the link given below
We anticipate your Best performance in the exam. Feel free to drop any of your queries/ suggestions in the comments section below. You can also share the questions asked in the exam in the same place. Stay tuned & Subscribe for more updates
All the Best for your Next Shifts & Upcoming Exams.
For Training Stay tuned with
India's Leading Institution for Competitive Exams
BANK PO / SSC / NDA / CDS / CAT / UGC / SSB/ CLAT / HM
Call :- 9316488822 / 88821