As you know, the first of the SSC CHSL Tier -I - 09th January 2017 Exam was over now. The level of the paper was of Moderate. In this post we are sharing some of Questions which was asked in today’s exam all Slots. & Also we are updating this section regularly.
Please Note, This is the Questions & Data given by our users, we are stating that here, if anything does not match which came in the exam, we will not be responsible for the same, Please mention in the comments section We will try to rectify that.
Quants Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier 1 9 Jan 2016
- The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two number is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number? -
- In 40 L mixture of milk and water, the ratio of milk to water is 9:1.In order to make the ratio of milk and water 3:1,the quantity of water (in liters) that should be added to the mixture will be -
- Three persons walk from place A to place B. their speed are in the ratio 4 : 3 :5. The ratio f the times taken by them to reach B will be - 15:20:12.
- The average age of a woman and her daughter is 21 yr. The ratio of their ages is 5 : 1 respectively. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 yr ? - 10:
- Find the value of for which the distance between the points and is 10 units. -
- 3,6,9,36,41…? -
- Two year interest @16% CI &SI difference amounts to 320. Find the Principal amount.
- A seller sold Almond to Rs. 1250. And loss 7%. If he wants to sell to Rs. 1350. What will be the percentage of profit or loss?
- A got 20 more marks than B & 55 % OF A+B . Find marks attained by A and B.
- 12 sided polygon has 30 edges. How many vertices are present in the polygon?
- The side opposite to 60in a triangle is given to be 6. What is the side opposite to the right angle?
- If in 2015 interest rate was 6% and inflation rate was 1.5% then what was the actual interest rate?
Questions asked in 1st Shift
- Over which river, Tehri dam is built -
- Rukmina arundale is associated with which filed ? -
- Taj Mahal was built in the memory of -
- Deepika kumari is associated with which of these sports -
- When Emergency was declared in India ? -
- Who founded Brahmo Samaj ? -
- Which is a Scalar Quantity? -
- With which State Haryana did not share the boundary ? -
- Chemical Formula of Baking Soda is ? -
- Which metal remains in Liquid state at Room temperature -
- How many times, a person can become a Prime Minister of a Country ? -
- In which state Allora caves are located ? -
- Who made Barograph? -
- Which is the Dwarf planet in Solar system? -
- What is found as a pair in Atoms -
- Who is the author of Arthashastra? -
- 4 Bits Equals to? -
- For which theory Nobel Price 2016 for Economics is given? -
- In which state, Bhavani Dam is located? -
- Who is recently appointed as Unicef Goodwill Ambassador? -
- Bhavani dam is located in which state? -
- Scientific name of Tectona grandis is - Ans: Teak plant.
- Rukmani Devi is associated to which classical dance - Ans: Bharatnatyam.
- Baking Soda chemical Name - Ans: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate.
- Taj Mahal was built in the memory of - Ans: Mumtaj.
- Deepika Kumari comes under which sport - Ans: Archery.
- First Filmfare award-winning actor - Ans: Dilip Kumar.
- Tehri Dam is constructed on which river - Ans: Baghirathi.
- Elephanta caves are located at - Ans: Mumbai(Maharashtra).
- Percentage of oxygen in river water - Ans:
- Which state has the maximum number of forests? -
- When did first world war start? -
- Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood? -
- Boro Tribes are in which state? -
- Bibi Mahal was founded by? -
- In BOD5, what is 5? -
- Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd? -
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie in the year 2014? -
- Seismology is discovered by whom? -
- Which is the longest day in the northern hemisphere? -
- Plants get Energy From? -
- What do you mean by displacement? -
- Who is the author of prithavi raj raso? -
Questions asked in 2nd shift
- Who founded Nitrogen?Daniel Rutherford
- Which film won Oscar 2014?12 years a slave
Reasoning Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier -1 9 January 2016
- In each of the following questions, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
- BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ? -
- In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters /number from the given alternatives.
- 49 : 216 : : 36 : ? -
- There are five friends-Satish, Kishore, Mohan, Anil and Rajesh. Mohan is the tallest. Satish is shorter than Kishore but taller than Rajesh. Anil is little shorter than Kishore but little taller than Satish. Who is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil?
- From the given alternative words, select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word. INCONVENIENCE?
- If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code?
- Complete the Series EI,JR,LM,_ Ans: –
English Language Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier -1 9 January 2016
- America was _________ by Columbus.
- He shows great ability _________ Mathematics. .
- The boys ______whom I was playing are all my good friends.
- ___________ can be no excuses this time, students.
- Octopuses are mostly shy and _____ harmless to human beings.
- Loiter’s antonym is?
- Two questions based on voice and narration.
Stay Tuned for more Asked Questions we will update very soon…..