As you know, the SSC CHSL Tier -I - 10th January 2017 Exam was over now. The level of the paper was of Moderate. In this post we are sharing some of Questions which was asked in today’s exam all Slots. & Also we are updating this section regularly.
Please Note, This is the Questions & Data given by our users, we are stating that here, if anything does not match which came in the exam, we will not be responsible for the same, Please mention in the comments section We will try to rectify that.
Quants Question Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1-11 Jan 2017
Quants Questions asked in 1st Shift
- cos 225 = ?
- cot 330 = ?
- cotA – cotB = ?
- Given the coordinates for the centroid and two vertices, find the third vertex.
- The average age of a woman and her daughter is 21 yr. The ratio of their ages is 5 : 1 respectively. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 yr ?
- Three persons walk from place A to place B. their speed are in the ratio 4 : 3 :5. The ratio f the times taken by them to reach B will be -Ans. 15:20:12.
- In 40 L mixture of milk and water, the ratio of milk to water is 7:1.In order to make the ratio of milk and water 3:1,the quantity of water (in liters) that should be added to the mixture will be -Ans. 6 2/3.
- Find the value of for which the distance between the points and is 10 units. -Ans. -9,3.
- The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two number is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number? -Ans. 150.
- Solve for x: x– 7x + 10 = 0
- The ratio between the perimeter and the breadth of a rectangle is x:y. If area is “A” sq. cm, find the length of the rectangle.
- A sum of Rs. 25,000 amounts to Rs. 30,000 in 4 years at a certain rate of simple interest. What is this rate of interest?
- In one hour, a boat goes at 10 km/hr along the stream and 5 km/hr against the stream. Find its speed in still water.
- cotA + cotB = ?
- cos 225° = ?
- Coordinates for the centroid and two vertices are given, find the third vertex.
Quants Questions asked in 2nd shift
- 1/(SecA + tanA) = ?
- tan(A/2) = ?
- sec 90 = ?
- sec 120 = ?
Quants Questions asked in 3rd shift
- Marked price is Rs. 2000, Selling price is Rs. 1600. Find discount %?
- Selling at Rs. X yields a loss of a%. What will happen if you sell it for Rs. Y?
- Cosec -230 =?
- Cosec 7π/6 =?
- Tan(a/2) =?
- A person lent his friend Ram a certain amount of money for 2 years and friend Sham the same amount of money for 3 years. If the total simple interest earned is Rs. 1442, then what is rate of interest?
- Area of triangle APQ=4. If PQ parallel to BC, then find the area of PQCB?
GK Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1-11 Jan 2017
GK Questions asked in 1st Shift
- Study of fungi is known as?
- Plant cell wall is made up of?
- Gir national park is famous for?
- Sun rays reach the earth in how many minutes?
- First Bollywood star to feature on the cover of Time magazine?
- Article 343 –
- A question pertaining to bicameral legislature
- Agra Fort built by
- Red Fort built by
- Which festival is celebrated during full moon?
- Which book is written by Nelson Mandela?
- Ramon Magsaysay awardees
- Malayalam is used in which state?
- Where are headquarters of ICC located?
- Vehicle exhaust pollutant.
- The glowing part of the sun is:
GK Questions asked in 2nd shift
- World’s largest continent. Asia
- Dilip kumar’s actual name. Muhammed Yusuf Khan
- Outer surface of skin is known as? Epidermis
- Who invented Soda water/Carbonated water? Joseph Priestley
- Question pertaining to elasticity of demand. Price elasticity of demand (PED or Ed) is a measure used in economics to show the responsiveness, or elasticity, of the quantity demanded of a good or service to a change in its price, ceteris paribus.
- Battle of Wandiwash took place in 1760.
- What is the outermost layer of earth’s surface known as? Crust
- Aurangzeb’s father was Shah Jahan
- Where is Gobi Desert situated? Mongolia
- Toothbrush bristles are commonly made up of Nylon
- Where is Jantar Mantar situated apart from Delhi? Jaipur
- Who did Aurangzeb imprison at the fort of Agra? ShahJahan
- Who invented TV? Creator of the televisor was J L Baird.
- Mass of a proton? 1.6726219 × (10^-27) kilograms
- Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood? -Ans: Vitamin K.
- Boro Tribes are in which state? -Ans: Assam.
- From where do plants get energy? -Ans: Sun.
- Seismology is discovered by whom? -Ans: Seismologist.
- In BOD5, what is 5? -Ans: Test has been run for five days.
- Who won Oscar for Supporting actress? -Ans: Alicia Vikander
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie? -Ans: Gone with the Wind
- What do you mean by displacement? -
- Which state has a maximum number of forests? -Ans: Madhya Pradesh
- Which catalyst is used to make milk from Curd? -
- Which is the longest day in the northern hemisphere? -
- When did first world war start? -Ans: 1914
- Whom did Alexander the Great defeat?
- What is Mycology the study of?
- What is Gir National Park famous for?
- Which book did Nelson Mandela write?
- What is Article 343 known for?
- What is celloulose made of?
- What is the glowing part of sun called?
- From which country was the concept of bicameral legislation borrowed by India?
- When does the sun fall exactly on equator?
- Who built the Agra Fort?
- Who won the Ramon Magsaysay award in 2016?
- First Bollywood star to be featured on the Time Magazine?
- Sun rays reach the earth in?
- Malayalam is spoken in which state?
- Headquarters of ICC is located in?
- Who invented Electroscope?
- PDF Abbreviation? –
GK Questions asked in 3rd Shift
- who invented postage meter?
- scientific name of mango?
- modern periodic belongs to?
- Mangafera Indica is scientific name of
- Mithali is spoken in which state ans Bihar
- magnifera indica is chemical name of
- Chand Bibi was the ruler of?
- The book “ was written by?
- Who won the Oscar for Best Director in 2016?
- Maithili language is spoken in which state?
- When is Olympic Day?
- Mangifera Indica is the scientific name of?
- Number of Total countries in the world
- Minimum age of Rajya saba member
- Pune was the capital for?
- In which State Maithili Language is Spoken
- Olympic day June 23
Reasoning Quest.Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1-11 Jan 2017
Reasoning Questions asked in 1st Shift
- Oats: Ravi crop:: Kharif crop:?
- A pineapple costs Rs X each. An apple costs Rs. Y each. Ram spends Rs. 38 on these fruits. The number of pineapples purchased is?
- A man has Rs. 480 in various denominations of notes. Some more data given. What is the total number of notes that he has ?
- A bus starts from city X. Some leave and some enter. Some more data given. How many passengers entered the bus in beginning?
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Wings of Fire:: Mahatma Gandhi : ?
- 90 180 270 360 ?
Reasoning Questions asked in 2nd shift
- 2, 10, 30, 68, ?
- 34:81:: 23: ? Ans. Is 8
Reasoning Questions asked in 3rd shift
English Quest Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1-11 Jan 2017
English Questions asked in 1st Shift
- Antonym of ‘reform’
- Meaning of ‘Water under the bridge’
- Meaning of ‘Wag the Dog’
- Antonym of ‘worse'
- That which cannot be corrected.
- To keeps one’s temper.
- To ____ about the bush.
- Idioms/Phrases: Water under the Bridge.
- Idioms/Phrases: Wag the dog.
- What is the Antonym of Reform?
English Questions asked in 2nd shift
- He shows great ability _________ Mathematics.Ans. In.
- America was _________ by Columbus.Ans. discovered.
- ___________ can be no excuses this time, students.Ans. There.
- The boys ______whom I was playing are all my good friends.Ans. with.
- Octopuses are mostly shy and _____ harmless to human beings.Ans. Generally.
English Questions asked in 3rd shift
- Meaning of “Piece of cake”
- Change the voice of “The bank manager’s bank account has been hacked.”
- Ravi asked me, “Has your brother returned from Dubai”?
- One of the officers who were (1)/was (2) suspected of treachery was the major himself.
- Ans: (1) One of the officers who were suspected… Solution: because we the group of objects is “the officers who were suspected of treachery” and the major was one of them.
Note: You are all advised to bookmark this page to get an update for the MORE Questions. We will keep on updating this space as soon as we get them.
In order to continue, Click below to get previous day's question:
Stay Tuned for more Asked Questions we will update very soon…..
For Training Stay tuned with
IBTS - India's Leading Institution for
Leading Institute for Competitive Exams in Chandigarh:
BANK PO / SSC / NDA / CDS / CAT / UGC / SSB / CLAT
Call :- 9316488822 / 88821