31 July 2016
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites application for the post of 300 Inspector. Apply Online before 22 August 2016. Advt. ... Sunday, July 31, 2016
Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2016 Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital Himsr, Jamia Hamdard invites application for the post of Staff Nu... Sunday, July 31, 2016
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment 2016 | Laboratory Technician | Last Date 12 August
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment 2016 | Laboratory Technician | Last Date 12 AugustNational Institute of Plant Genome Research invites application for the post of Laboratory Technician in the DBT research project. Apply... Sunday, July 31, 2016
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 | 46 Trade & Technician Apprentice | Last Date 21 August
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 | 46 Trade & Technician Apprentice | Last Date 21 AugustIndian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 46 Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice for at Gujarat... Sunday, July 31, 2016
Oil India Limited invites Application for the post of 05 Rig Engineer. Walk-in-Interview 12 August 2016 . Job Details : Post Name :... Sunday, July 31, 2016
Today 31st July 2016 , SBI had conducted the Mains Exam for the post of Probationary Officer . The Exam was held in a single slot... Sunday, July 31, 2016
Today 31st July 2016, SBI had conducted the Mains Exam for the post of Probationary Officer .The Exam was held in a single slot from 10 am 1.30 pm. The Main Examination was consist of:
- Objective Tests for 200 marks :
- Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests was held in a online mode.
Review & Feedback of today’s exam
Shared by our readers", who have appeared in the exam held today. The overall level of today’s exam was of tough level.
Pattern [Phase – II] Main Examination
The Objective Test has 155 questions spread over 4 sections General Awareness (Banking + Economy) | English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation Reasoning |Computer Aptitude. The exam duration is of 03 hours.
The order of the section is default by the server. Candidates cannot move to another section randomly. The order of the section is as follows
- (i) General Awareness Section (35 min)
- (ii) English (40 min),
- (iii) Reasoning + Computer Aptitude (60 min)
- (iv) Data Interpretation & Analysis (45 min)
Detailed Analysis of All Sections
I. English Language
Level : Tough
(i) Reading Comprehension: 02 Sets | 10 – 12 Qs | Based on – China Economy
(ii) Antonyms & Synonyms 7 Qs (Tough) - You have to find the most common & opposite from the given options.
(iii) Starter 5 Qs (Tough) - Two sentence was given and you have to combined the correct sentences using the starter. And you have to tell which starter you can use.
(iv) Fill Up – 5 Qs (Tough) - A passage was given and you have to fill the sentence withing the passage.
Note: No Cloze Test, Parajumbles & Spotting Error asked in today’s exam.
II.Reasoning + Computer Aptitude
- Puzzle :5 Qs -(Tough) – 7 people belongs to different cities & different profession.
- Sitting Arrangement-(Linear) :5 Qs (Tough) 10 People sitting North South but total seats was 12 and two seats were vacant
- Input Output :5 Qs (Tough) – Double shifting
- Inequality – Coded :5 Qs (Moderate)
- Number Coding :5 Qs – In first row three number given, and second row three number given. which was followed by 3 conditions –
- Coding Decoding :3 to 5 Qs
- Logical Reasoning :10 to 15 Qs – Statement & Assumption, Inference
- Data Sufficiency :3 to 5 Qs (Moderate)
Computer Aptitude- A flow chart was given and questions was based on the chart.
III. Data Interpretation & Analysis
Level - Tough
- Double Pie Chart :5 Qs (Tough)
- Double Line Chart :5 Qs (Tough)
- Probability :3 Qs (Red, White & Blue ball) Total number of balls not given.
- Time & Work :3 Qs (combined questions based on time and work)
- Missing DI :5 Qs (Tough)
- Bar Graph (Single) :5 Qs (Tough)
- Quadratic Equation :5 Qs New type (Quantity one & Quantity two)
- Data Sufficiency :5 Qs
IV. General Awareness (Banking + Economy)
Level – Easy to Moderate
The level of the General Awareness & Banking questions was of easy to moderate level.
- Qs. 1. Which of the following banks have Headquarter in Chennai? – Indian Bank
- Qs. 2. First women to climb on Mount Everest – Bachedri Pal
- Qs. 3. BSBDA credit limit – Rs 50,00
- Qs. 4. Fino paytech is a which type of bank – Payment bank
- Descriptive test was consist of two types of questions i.e. – Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Three options was given on which candidate has to write Essay and Letter on any one of the given topic.
- Maximum limit of For Essay Writing – 300 words
- Maximum limit For Letter Writing – 150 words
3.The Descriptive Test was conducted through online mode. Questions was displayed on the
4. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard. Total duration of descriptive test is 30 minutes to
answer the questions.
answer the questions.
Below are list of descriptive topics asked in today’s SBI PO Mains 2016 Exam
- You have to write a letter to your parents to tell them about your success in your job and new life in new city.
- Write a letter as a principal to the parents to tell them about the importance of parents in children education.
- Write a letter to news editor to tell them about menace about selfie.
- Write an essay on effect of Pokemon Go
- Write an essay on positive effects of Hike in salary of an employee on economy
- Write an essay on importance of History of nation.
Good Attempt in each section
- English Language – 15 -19
- Reasoning + Computer Aptitude – 22 – 25
- Data Interpretation & Analysis – 15 – 18
The overall good attempt would be 95
- General Awareness (Banking & Finance) – 28 – 32
SBI PO Mains 2016 Exam Expected Cutoff
- English Language – 5.50
- Reasoning + Computer Aptitude – 7- 9
- Data Interpretation & Analysis – 5 – 6
- General Awareness (Banking & Finance) – 10 – 12
The expected overall cutoff of SBI PO Mains Exam will vary between 75-80 marks.
All the Best wishes for your Result!
Don't Forget to Subscribe For Daily GK | Current Affairs | Exam & Notification | Quiz | Results